LCSD Pre-K Development Grant (PDG) Classrooms
2018-2019 School Year
Application Begins April 16, 2018 and runs to May 30, 2018
For the 2018-19 School year only those students whose parents meet at least one of the following requirements will be selected for possible enrollment in the LCSD Pre-K program:
● 200% Poverty level based on Federal Guidelines
● Has a student(s) with Special Needs and requires an IEP
● Has a student(s) that qualify as English Language Learners according to the home language survey
● Has a student(s) that meet eligibility requirements under the McKinney Vento Homeless act or,
● Has a student(s) that is in foster care
Students must be 4 years old by September, 30, 2018
Notification to families of acceptance into the PDG classrooms will be the week of
July 16, 2018.
School starts for the 2018-2019 school year on August 30, 2018.
Variances will not be considered until after September 15, 2018.
Please bring the following items with you when you register your child:
Proof of Income
IEP (if applicable)
Type of income documentation accepted:
Welfare Support Documentation
Social Security, Retirement, VA Benefit Documentation
2017 W-2/Tax Return